Every new installation of the ACCURATE CARE Residential Software Suite receives the same care and attention to detail delivered by our technicians.
Skilled and experienced staff will cooperate with you to ensure the process, from initial planning to deployment, is as smooth as possible.
We will work with you to determine the needs of your facility, and advise you on what sort of systems you will need in place to provide the most benefit.
We can provide advice on which hardware systems are required for the most efficient operation of the ACCURATE CARE System throughout your facility.
Contact us today to arrange a demonstration or consultation on what will work best for your facility.
All management & care staff who will use ACCURATE CARE are trained in the use of the new system by qualified ACCURATE CARE trainers.
If it will assist your transition to ACCURATE CARE, we can install a separate Training Database at a nominal charge. This ensures that any staff member may learn to use the applications in a separate environment that absolutely cannot affect your residents’ data.
This valuable training tool may be used at any time for induction training of new staff and for remedial training of experienced people.
Help Desk services commence immediately upon the operational use of a new system installation. As one of our clients, you will enjoy these benefits:-
- Determination and resolution of any operational support matter raised by ACCURATE CARE users.
- Always, your incoming support call is priority-routed to our Help Desk. Should you not get the correct person immediately, you will be called back – usually within minutes – by the particular subject-matter-expert.
- Support Services cover everything ACCURATE CARE related! We do not have hidden charges for “Blocks of time”, “Flag-Fall per call” or “Excess Use”.
- Unlimited access to our Help Desk during operational hours for any ACCURATE CARE applications support.
- Updates to ACCURATE CARE applications software are performed by us, not you!
The breadth of our support is Australia-wide. We use secure, on-line connections to deliver these benefits in a speedy manner to every client site. Our supported clients are across Australia, in all ASGC areas, from Major Cities to Very Remote.
- Customer access to our Help Desk is by telephone and /or email:
Phone: During business hours 9am – 4pm AEST
07 3290 1161
- Email to: ACCURATE CARE Support Team